Acceleration Program for startups
#SmartCity / #IIoT / #AR / #AI & others
The Open Call has started! Apply until November 14
Our acceleration program is directed to startups (ie. micro and small entrepreneurs), which develop innovative products, services or technologies especially in the smart city industries (Smart City), artificial intelligence (AI), industrial internet of things and expanded reality (IIoT, AR).
We are looking for projects that have at least a working prototype (or are able to deploy the solution within a few months).
For the program we are looking for startups:
Who is behind this?
- increasing the satisfaction of patients
- use of remote channels/digital channels
- improvements/optimization of back-office processes
- innovations in dentistry, orthopedics, oncology, imaging diagnosis
- in particular in the field of:
- electronic signatures
- primary prevention
- patient involvement in the treatment process
- arranging deadlines
- ergonomics of information both from the patient's and the medical staff perspective
- planning and optimizing the provision of medical care
- monitoring and prevention-including secondary (i.e. for example after cancer)
- documentation archiving
- supporting decisions for medical personnel in the process of providing the service
- optimization in the process of acquiring and directing patients
- sale of dental packages
- automation of patient administration in the scope of their basic activities
- extraction process optimization
- raw material treatment (improvement of fuel quality parameters)
- carbon dioxide utilization (CCU)
- emission reductions (NOx, SOx, Hg, etc.)
- improving manufacturing efficiency
- fuel gasification
- nuclear energy
- wind energy
- energy storage
- Big Data
- Smart Facility
- demand management
- material engineering, e.g. new anti-corrosion coatings solutions to ensure product genuineness
- new solutions in the material engineering industry
- plastics, new uses of known plastics, composite materials, materials with a blend of graphene
- coating materials, particularly related to paints and varnishes using melamine and polyamide
- new types of plastics, resins
- used battery technologies, with particular reference to type of materials used as electrolytes, membranes, electrodes, casings, etc. and producers of the above accumulators and materials used by them, such as batteries used in electronics, maintenance-guaranteed voltage, and used for energy storage and cooperation with energy networks
- fine and technologically advanced, high-purity chemical intermediates used in the production of many specialty chemicals, i.a. dedicated to the agrochemical industry, production of dyes, additives for plastics, paints and varnishes, catalysts
- pure chemicals produced in accordance to precise specifications, usually in the process of traditional organic synthesis
- internet and mobile marketing and advertising, in particular tools for broadcasting, managing and monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- loyalty and bonus solutions
- fleet management
- fuel consumption monitoring systems
By participating in the program you get:
About the project
IMPACT_POLAND (2.0) is a unique, author’s startup Acceleration Program, developed by FundingBox Accelerator Sp. z o.o.
The aim of the programme is to accelerate development and to support innovative, creative micro and small entrepreneurs and to check their potential with the use of infrastructure, experience and resources of technology recipients (large and medium-sized enterprises).
Project Implementation period: 05.09.2018 – 31.12.2021
Amount of expenditure intended for grants: 10 000 000
The IMPACT_Poland project received funding from the Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014 – 2020, Priority axis II: Supporting the environment and the potential of enterprises to conduct R & D & I activities, Measure 2.5 Acceleration Programs, Sub-measure 2.5 Acceleration Programs, grant agreement No: UDA-POIR. 02.05.00-00-0004/18-00.
IMPACT_Poland Project (2.0) Total value: 15,765,697.77 zł, including EU funding 14,080,697.77 zł.